Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Divine predestination
What a mouthful of words to explain
This, gossamer silver threads that
Bind me to you across spaces,
corridors, hallways, all of our
Spaces between us as we walk together,
spaces between ankles
Accidentally touching, spaces
Between our fingers, spaces
Between our tongues, threads
Binding bodies together, nectar
slipping down your silken gossamer into my
Parched barren earthy
Soul.
This
could only be divinely ordained.
The way my soul twinges when
You are far and the threads stretch
Taut, the way
you and I are the
Same in our names what
We mean to each other and the world, unique the way
You, four letters, complete my six
Form ten,
fingers intertwined, our hands fit
Like lock and key, fingers
Bent at the same angles, bones jutting out, crooked
To align the mole on the third of
Your finger with the matching
imprint on mine.
God
Must have created us in wholes, we
Broke in halves traveling across
Skies, oceans, realms,
Universes
But He
Left these imprints on your blue skin my
brown flesh,
Clues
So when we collided I could
Know it's You. Fitting my crevices, filling my
Senses,  finishing
My sentences.
What more divine predestination do I need, when
All I know is that
In the stark white dead of my winter, only your
Manna
Could make my soul bloom.

No comments: